FunnyApps, (THE OWNER) email with firstname.lastname@example.org makes available on its website www.funnyapps.co certain content for information on their activities. These general conditions governing the sole use of the website OWNER by users accessing the same. The general conditions are available to the user on the website www.funnyapps.co in every one of the pages to be read, printed, filed and accepted via the internet and is fully informed.
FIRST. - CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
- The use of the website of the owner, not carry mandatory registration of users. The conditions of access to and use of this website is strictly governed by the law and the principle of good faith by committing the user to make good use of the web. Forbidden to commit acts that violate the law, rights or interests of others: the right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc.. OWNER expressly prohibits the following:
- Perform actions that may damage the website or through it by any means any kind of damage to systems OWNER or others.
- Perform without proper authorization any advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass emails ("spamming") or sending large messages to block network servers ("mail bombing").
- The owner, may, at any time access to your site if it detects a use contrary to law, good faith or these general conditions, see clause fifth.
SECOND. - CONTENTS. -
The contents included in this website have been developed and included:
- OWNER using internal and external sources so that the owner is only liable for the content developed internally.
- The owner reserves the right to modify at any time the content on your website. The Owner does not guarantee or take responsibility for the proper functioning of the links to third party websites that appear on www.funnyapps.co Addition through the owner's website could make available to the user free and paid services offered by third parties others and governed by the specific conditions of each of them. The owner does not warrant the truth, accuracy or timeliness of the content and services offered by third parties and is expressly exempt from any liability for damages that may result from the lack of accuracy of this content and services.
THIRD. - RESPONSIBILITY.
OWNER, in no case, will be liable for:
- Faults and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly and / or operating correctly.
- From the production of any damage users or third parties may have on the website.
- From the reliability and veracity of the possible information that might be introduced by others on the website, either directly or through links on. Also, OWNER work and notify the competent authority in these circumstances at the moment has actual knowledge that the damage constitutes any kind of illegal activity.
- Of the possible damages suffered by users to access and navigate the website www.funnyapps.co derivatives by the action of viruses, trojans, spammers and other computer programs that exist on the internet and could affect users by use the means that are available in this website. The owner has taken the necessary measures to prevent such attacks and damage to users, however, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof, so the owner is not responsible for these possible damage.
- The owner reserves the right to terminate your access without notice at their discretion and on a permanent or temporary to ensure the effective responsibility for any damages that may occur. Also, OWNER work and notify the competent authority in these circumstances at the moment has actual knowledge that the damage constitutes any kind of illegal activity.
FOURTH. - JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
- These general conditions are governed by Florida law (US). Have jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or dispute arising out of these general terms Miami Courts USER expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
- In the event that any provision hereof is declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force, taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. The owner may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document which does not imply any waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by the OWNER.